Style: Single Story "Will Finance with $50,000 Down"
Bedrooms: 2 "w/ Bonus Room"
Garage: Single, Attached
Development Level: Built
Year Built: 1996
Condo Fees: $450.00 USD
This house is approximately 1,400 square feet and sits on a double lot adjacent to the ONLY green area in Club de Pesca. 2 minute walk to the beach. 10 minute walk to town. Nearby are grocery stores and medical centers.This home is in a safe and secure Campo with friendly neighbors and staff. There is a small community center in the Campo as well as a small market. The beach has a beautiful community patio for shade and friendly conversations.
• 2 bedroom / 2 bath; each bedroom has an en suite 3/4 bath with walk-in shower
• Bonus room could be a 3rd bedroom or office. The original owner/builder designed it for laundry and crafts.
• There is a very spacious great room with vaulted ceiling with living, dining and kitchen area
• The great room also has a coffee / wetbar area with a sink, nice counter space and cabinet storage
• 2 entrances/exits to the house - each through a downstairs patio.
• 4 sets of double french patio doors lead to the master bedroom, main hallway, living area and kitchen area.
• 3 patio areas. 2 are downstairs and are fenced in. 1 is upstairs and spans the length of the house.
• Attached deep 1 car garage with laundry hook-ups
• House is sold as is and furnished
• City water and electricity plus Telnor landline and internet service have been maintained
• Updated A/C system of mini-splits in the master bedroom, guest bedroom and great room in October 2016.
• The following improvements were done in 2018 & 2019:
* new ceiling fans in great room and master bedroom
* kitchen cabinets refinished
* counter and backsplash tile replaced in the kitchen and on the coffee / wet-bar area
* new light fixtures, faucets, cabinet hardware in both bathrooms
* water heater
* exterior paint